Anime and hip-hop go hand in hand, so it’s no surprise the late rapper Juice WRLD was a huge anime fan. His brand, 999 Club has partnered with Crunchyroll for an exclusive JUJUTSU KAISEN capsule collection.
Juice WRLD loved watching and enjoying anime! It was a part of his everyday life and anime references can also be found in his music. The meaning behind 999 embodies taking the negative and turning it into something positive to push forward, mirroring the heroes of JUJUTSU KAISEN, who may use cursed or negative energy to fight the evils looking to harm othersCrunchyroll Press Release
The cursed six-piece collection includes:
- First Years Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in White featuring the Tokyo Jujutsu High School team Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, and Satoru Gojo.
- Special Grade Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in Black featuring Yuji Itadori and the curse he becomes, Ryomen Sukuna.
- Cursed Energy Hoodie – Custom Heavyweight Cut & Sewn Hoodie in Black featuring the special grade cursed spirits of JUJUTSU KAISEN including Jogo, Mahito, and Hanami, alongside curse user Suguru Geto.
- JUJUTSU KAISEN Iconography Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in White featuring iconography behind the dark fantasy series printed with a puff technique.
- Chibi Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in Purple featuring chibi version of fan-favorite characters.
- Sukuna Hoodie – Custom Heavyweight Cut & Sewn Hoodie in White featuring the iconic markings of Ryomen Sukuna. Available soon – keep an eye on 999 Club social channels for more.
You can pre-order the collection now through 999 Club’s online store.
Source: Official Crunchyroll Press Release